You are kindly requested to address the following issues immediately,
as IEEE may be slow in responding to help requests.
Important Notice for Authors of Accepted Papers:
All Accepted Papers are required to pass IEEE PDF eXpress PDF Check by JULY 20, 2015 (Firm Deadline) in order to be included in the IEEE Xplore-compliant CD
Step by Step Instructions:
- Access the IEEE PDF eXpress site at http://www.pdf-express.org (open July 03, 2015)
- First-time users: Click “New Users-Click Here”, enter 37021X for the Conference ID, your e-mail address and choose a new password. Continue to enter information as prompted. Check that the contact information is still valid and click Submit.
- Previous users, but using it the first time for a new conference: Enter 37021X for the Conference ID, your e-mail address and the password you used for your old account. When you click “Login”, you will receive a warning saying you need to set up an account. Simply click “Continue”. Enter your previously used e-mail address and password combination to enable your old account access the IISA2015 conference.
- Returning users: Enter 37021X for the Conference ID, e-mail address and password.
- For each conference paper, click “Create New Title”
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
- Click “Submit PDF for Checking” or “Submit Source Files for Conversion”
- Indicate Platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click “Upload File”. You will receive online and e-mail confirmation of successful upload
- You will receive an e-mail with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show you if your file passed or failed.
AFTER you have successfully created the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file(s) you must re-upload the Final Camera-Ready file using Easychair Paper Submission System by JULY 20, 2015 (Firm Deadline)!
If the PDF submitted failes the PDF check:
Option 1: Submit your source file for conversion by clicking Try again, then Submit Source Files for Conversion.
Option 2: Read the PDF Check report, then click “The PDF Check Report” in the sidebar to get information on possible solutions.
Option 3: “Request Technical Help” through your account or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org (include Conference id: 37021X).
If you are not satisfied with the IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF:
Option 1: Resubmit your source file with corrections Try again, then Submit Source Files for Conversion.
Option 2: Submit a PDF by clicking Try again, then Submit PDF for Checking
Option 3: “Request a Manual Conversion” through you account