Special Session on QoE Modelling, Monitoring and Management for Future Services (QoE-M3)
Future Internet user-centric communication and service paradigms necessitate rethinking and promoting the role of QoE in the service delivery chain. This special session focuses on the challenges of modelling user experience, monitoring key quality indicators and carrying out QoE-driven service and application management in a multi-stakeholder (users, application/service/content providers, ISPs, regulation bodies) environment, bringing together researchers and practitioners from the academia and industry.
We invite original contributions on theoretical and practical aspects of QoE modelling, monitoring and management (M3), particularly targeting Future Internet architectures and services. Participants will have the opportunity to highlight and discuss technological challenges through interaction with peer researchers, exchanging ideas that fuel future research.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Quality-driven application and service design
- QoE models for web and multimedia applications
- User experience M3 in eHealth, education and gaming.
- QoE for Content/Information-Centric Network architectures
- QoE in the Cloud
- QoE monitoring frameworks and architectures
- QoE M3 for wireless and mobile networks
- QoE–driven Optimization for online multimedia content delivery
- The economics of QoE: Pricing issues, stakeholder cooperation incentives, and the transition from Service-Level Agreements (SLAs) to Experience-Level Agreements (ELAs).
- Assoc. Prof. Angelos Michalas, Department of Informatics Engineering, Technological Educational Institute of West Macedonia, Greece.
- Ass. Prof. Dimitrios D. Vergados, Department of informatics, University of Piraeus, Greece.
- Dr. Aggeliki Sgora, Department of informatics, University of Piraeus, Greece.
- Dr. Pantelis A. Frangoudis, INRIA Rennes-Bretagne Atlantique, France.
- Dr. Martín Varela, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, Finland.
- Dr. Gerardo Rubino, INRIA Rennes-Bretagne Atlantique, France.
Special Session’s Paper submission due: April 25, 2015
Author notification: May 15, 2015
Camera-ready paper submission: May 25, 2015
- Aggeliki Sgora, University of Piraeus, Greece, email@example.com
- Angelos Michalas, Technological Educational Institute of West Macedonia, Greece, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dimitrios D. Vergados, University of Piraeus, Greece, email@example.com
- Pantelis A. Frangoudis, INRIA Rennes-Bretagne Atlantique, France, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Martín Varela, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, Finland, email@example.com
- Gerardo Rubino, INRIA Rennes-Bretagne Atlantique, France, firstname.lastname@example.org